BIS Yeti® 480 Support System (BUP1000)
For Rooftop Installations
Features and Benefits
- Modular supporting system for climate installations, solar panels, walkways, pipe work, cable ways, etc.
- For flat and low pitched roofs
- Adjustable up to 7° to compensate roof pitch
- 360° rotatable insert for BIS RapidStrut® 41×41 or BIS RapidStrut® DS 5 (41×52 mm)
- With non-slip anti-vibration mat
- With optional stackable ballast block for increased weight/ stability
- Mouldings made of WPC, a composite of recycled plastic and wood fibre
- Resistant to UV and chemical influences
- BIS Yeti® 480 H-set consisting of:
- 2 x BIS Yeti® 480 vertical, including non-slip anti-vibration mat (made of rubber)
- 2 x BIS Strut Rail End Cap
- 2 x BIS Strut Connector 90°
- 6 x hexagon head bolts and slide nuts.